Fire Risk Assessments | Lancashire
ACS Surveyors are operate throughout Lancashire with offices in Blackburn and Burnley. We are vastly experienced in preparing Fire Assessment Assessments on all types of properties, ranging from private residential rental properties to large colleges and blocks of flats. This year (2012), ACS Surveyors were awarded a large contract (via GM Procure) to provide Fire Risk Assessment for Trafford Housing in Manchester, which are now near completion. Our Fire Risk Assessors operate throughout Lancashire, including Blackburn, Burnley, Darwen, Accrington, Rossendale and the Ribble Valley, as well as Greater Manchester and the wider North West region.
A typical Fire Risk Assessment and Report prepared by one of our Assessors will typically comprise of the following:
- Measures to reduce the risk of fire breaking out or spreading on the premises;
- Means of escape from the premises;
- Measures for ensuring that the means of escape can be safely and effectively used at all times;
- Means for fighting fires on the premises;
- Means for detecting fire and giving warning in case of fire on the premises; and
- Arrangements for action to be taken in the event of a fire, including the instruction and training of employees, plus measures to minimise the effects of the fire.
If you would like some advice on a Fire Risk Assessment for any type of property in Lancashire, including Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen, Burnley, Clitheroe and Rossendale then: