ACS Surveyors Carnforth are a multidisciplinary practice of Chartered Building Surveyors providing a diverse range of services for clients in Lancashire. Our Surveyors have been operating in Carnforth and the surrounding areas since 1985 and have gained vast knowledge/experience of surveying local building types, developed excellent relationships with local planning and building control officers and building contractors.
Why Choose ACS Surveyors Carnforth
- The proprieter of ACS Surveyors, John Sharples, resides in Carnforth and is very familiar with the local property types and has a good working relationship with the local authorities.
- Local and friendly service with a strong emphasis on excellent customer care.
- Efficient and value for money service.
- Accredited by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors).
- Longstanding relationships with local building contractors, planning and building control officers.
- Vast knowledge of building types in Carnforth.
Our Surveyors in Carnforth provide:
- Residential and Commercial Building Surveys
- Structural Surveys.
- Architectural Design Services, such as Planning and Building Regulation applications.
- Project Management.
- Expert Witness Reports.
- Asbestos Surveys
- Fire Risk Assessments.
For a free initial consultation, call our head-office in order to arrange to speak to John Sharples, our Chartered Building Surveyor who is based in Carnforth: 01254 696212.